HOW TO APPLY
The Trustees will consider all qualifying applications which are sent via email. Each application must have a completed NCF Application Form (download the PDF below) as its first page.
In addition to the NCF application form, your application should contain:
1. An introduction to your organisation and its work.
2. Reasons for applying to the Noël Coward Foundation.
3. Any connection to Noël Coward or his work.
4. The proposal, outlining your project in detail.
5. The amount requested, with a clear breakdown of the project’s costs.
6. Timeline for your project and the date when funds would be required.
7. Details of the acknowledgement that you will offer to the Foundation.
All recipients of a Foundation grant are required to supply a detailed report on their project, including photographs where possible. The report should describe how the money was used, evaluate the benefit for all participants, and explain how the project fulfilled the Noël Coward Foundation’s funding criteria. If appropriate, details and photographs of the event may be posted on the Foundation website together with a link to your organisation’s website.
Please email your application as a single PDF file to and ensure the name of your organisation is clearly stated in the PDF file name. Applications should be a maximum of eight pages in length including the cover sheet and budget information.
Any hard copies of supporting material (brochures, programmes) may be sent to:
The Chairman of the Foundation Trustees
The Noël Coward Foundation
Alan Brodie Representation Ltd
Paddock Suite, The Courtyard
55 Charterhouse Street
London EC1M 6HA
The next meeting of the Noël Coward Foundation Grants Committee will be on 19 November 2020 and the deadline for applications will be 4 October 2020.
Noël Coward with the children at The Actor’s Orphanage where he was the charity’s President from 1934 – 1956. Photograph © The Actors’ Children’s Trust