HOW TO APPLY
The Trustees will consider all qualifying applications which are sent via letter or via email. Each application must be accompanied by a completed NCF Application Form (download the PDF below).
In addition to the completed application form, every application should contain:
1. An introduction to your organisation and its work.
2. Reasons for applying to the Noël Coward Foundation.
3. Any connection to Noël Coward or his work.
4. The proposal, outlining your project in detail.
5. The amount requested, with a clear breakdown of the project’s costs.
6. Timeline for your project and the date when funds would be required.
7. Details of the acknowledgement that you will offer to the Foundation.
All recipients of a Foundation grant are required to supply a detailed report on their project, including photographs where possible. The report should describe how the money was used, evaluate the benefit for all participants, and explain how the project fulfilled the Noël Coward Foundation’s funding criteria. If appropriate, details and photographs of the event may be posted on the Foundation website together with a link to your organisation’s website.
Please send your application to:
The Chairman of the Foundation Trustees
The Noël Coward Foundation
Alan Brodie Representation Ltd
Paddock Suite, The Courtyard
55 Charterhouse Street
London EC1M 6HA
The next Grants Committee meeting will be in mid-July, 2020. Applications should be received on or before Sunday 31st May, 2020.
Noël Coward with the children at The Actor’s Orphanage where he was the charity’s President from 1934 – 1956. Photograph © The Actors’ Children’s Trust